Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

looking

re : looking           reply
05/01/2014 23:52 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello.
My name is Lena & I am currently living in Bray.
Im 24 this year and spent 4 years studying a Performing Arts course and am a trained director actor singer & dancer so the days would be far from boring!
I have experience & references available. I looked after a little girl for 2 years previously.
I hope I am of interest to you.
There might be a problem with transport. I am not on the road at the minute as I couldn´t afford college & a car so am in the process of getting my license renewed as its out of date and all.
Would it be an issue me walking your daughter to school from my house in the mornings(I live right at main st) and getting public transport back for a couple of weeks until I am back on the road?
I understand completely if this is an issue but your add really appealed to me & I hope I can still be of interest.
Thank you.

looking           reply
05/01/2014 20:13 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,

I am looking for a childminder for my 9 year old daughter, we live in Eden Gate. I leave for work at 7:30 and can drop her to your house or you can come to our house.

I would be looking for someone to take her to school in bray for 8: 40 and collect her after school at 2:30 and care for her until 6pm

Prefer a non smoker who would engage in activities with her.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;