Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

looking for Childminder, monaleen/castletroy

re : looking for Childminder, monaleen/castletroy           reply
07/08/2013 14:21 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hiya Louise, my name is Bridget and im a reliable, qualified mother of 3. I have worked in a popular crèche in Annacotty for the last 3 years. Im applying for this job because I want to get away from the busyness of the crèche, I found myself being moved from room to room which didn´t suit me as I like to build a bond with the children I work with. Im 31 and ive 3 children of my own, the youngest 3 is starting pre-school in Sept. My partner has another 3 children so im very experienced with children. I also have a First Aid course completed. I love doing arts and crafts and baking with children. My number is 0852709161 if you would like to contact me.

re : looking for Childminder, monaleen/castletroy           reply
09/08/2013 18:43 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi, I am living in Murroe Village, and if it would be convenient for you I would love the opportunity to mind your children. I ran my own playgroup for 3 years and I am fetac level 5 qualified in childcare. I also have a first aid certificate and garda vetting. I have advertised on this site to mind teachers children as I have 3 kids of my own aged 13, 11 and 8, and I take all school holidays and mid term breaks off to be with them. I have a vacancy for 2 more children as I am minding another teachers baby from end of august. I have a full driving licence and I drive a 7 seater car, if you are interested, please give me a call on 0871266711.

looking for Childminder, monaleen/castletroy           reply
07/08/2013 08:46 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi, I am looking for someone to mind my two boys aged 16mths and nearly 3. My older child would be attended playsch. 3 or 4 mornings a week and would need to be collected, or he could do three full days in playsch. and be minded monday and friday by childminder, I am flexible on whether they are mined in my home or the childminders home. The hrs would be 8/8.30 to 3.30/4, depending on whose house they are in. I am a teacher and would not need childcare during the school holidays. I am looking for a responsible, kind person with childcare experience, it would be full time from the end of August.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;