Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

looking for a childminder Dublin 15/Dunboyne/Hollystown area

re : looking for a childminder Dublin 15/Dunboyne/Hollystown area           reply
20/01/2014 17:19 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I´m also living in clonee littlepace and have lots of exsperience minding young children I am a mam of 3 and currently childmind 3 others if your interested I can send u my no

re... : looking for a childminder Dublin 15/Dunboyne/Hollystown area           reply
22/01/2014 11:29 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,
thank you for your interest!
I am happy to hear you also mind other children. Although he is a very social little boy, I love him to have more social interaction with babies/wobblers/toddlers of his own age.
Would it be possible to come over for a visit? How much would it cost for full time care?
Thank you!
An

re : looking for a childminder Dublin 15/Dunboyne/Hollystown area           reply
31/01/2014 12:58 - Dublin West Childminders
Thank you for your interest! My son has found a place!!

22/01/2014 11:59 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, my name is Elaine and I am living in the Clonsilla area.I am 42 and have 3 children aged 11,9 and 3. I have been childminder to two boys aged 6 and
2 1/2 since they were both under 1year. This position has come to an end as mum is now on maternity leave and therefore I have an immediate opening.I currently mind a 10 year old boy for 2 hours a day.I am a non smoker and have a full driving licience.My home is very child friendly with a calm, fun atmosphere.I can supply reference on request.If you would like to contact me please call me on 087-0551762
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Elaine

23/01/2014 20:03 - Dublin West Childminders
Childminder
Hi there. I am a very reliable childminder with a FETAC Level 5 in Childcare and Degree in Social Care. I have plenty of experience, having worked in creches and minding in the home. Based in Lucan and open to minding in my home or yours. Love music and being outdoors so if this is suitable for you do not hesitate in contacting me on 0851393221/0863580704. Available immediately.

20/01/2014 12:45 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi
My name is Tina Conlon,i am a mum of two boys aged 15 and 4.
I live in the Allendale Est in Clonsilla.
I have 20 years experience minding children.
I am currently looking after a 10 year old girl,and have been since she was 10 weeks old.
Sadly i am due to finish up in the coming weeks because her mum is leaving her job.
I could happily supply references upon request.
I am a non smoker with a full clean driving licence.
I would be happy to answer any questions you might have
My mobile is 085 7065271
Regards
Tina

looking for a childminder Dublin 15/Dunboyne/Hollystown area           reply
20/01/2014 11:05 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,

we are looking for a full time childminder for our 14month old son in the Dublin 15 area/Dunboyne or Hollystown area, with a start the 1st of February.

At the moment we live in the Clonee area, however will be moving to another house in the same area, Dunboyne or Hollystown area.

Thank you in advance for a fast response!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;