Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

looking for a childminder in the clonee littlepace area dublin 15

looking for a childminder in the clonee littlepace area dublin 15           reply
19/04/2011 07:28 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am currently looking for a child minder in the clonee area for my little 15 month old girl for three days a week. I would like someone who has previous experience and who is flexible. References essential.
Barney.

re : looking for a childminder in the clonee littlepace area dublin 15           reply
27/04/2011 20:03 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello,
My name is Elena, i live in clonee(casteheany), i have lots of experience and fetac level 5 in childcare, i can provide you with irish references and i am interested in the position you are offering.
Please get in contact with me if you are still looking for a minder.

re : looking for a childminder in the clonee littlepace area dublin 15           reply
27/09/2011 12:51 - Dublin West Childminders
p.m. sent

19/04/2011 07:46 - Dublin West Childminders
Good morning!
I live in Clonsilla along the Ongar Road. I´m a Mum of a 4 years old girl an a 2 years old boy. I´m a French lady with very good English. I have been an au-pair and can provide you reference from parents who´s child I mind occasionnally. We love going out to the park and doing some arts & crafts, without forgetting baking. If interested you can contact me on 0876717075

re... : looking for a childminder in the clonee littlepace area dublin 15           reply
29/04/2011 23:08 - Dublin West Childminders
hello

re... : looking for a childminder in the clonee littlepace area dublin 15           reply
24/09/2011 13:02 - Dublin West Childminders
Would you be interested in keeping a 19 year old boy with dyspraxia company?
2 evenings per month (Fridays), supervise homework, warm already prepared meal.
Wifi environment.

discussion forum terms & conditions