Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

looking for a minder for your little one/s in the CLANE/DONADEA AREA?

re... : looking for a minder for your little one/s in the CLANE/DONADEA AREA?           reply
08/02/2012 19:08 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi I am looking for a minder for my six month old son...I would need childcare three days a week.If this would interest you please let me know.

re... : looking for a minder for your little one/s in the CLANE/DONADEA AREA?           reply
12/02/2012 17:45 - Kildare Childminders
hi can we arrange a time to meet this week as we have a few things to chat about.Regards Carol

looking for a minder for your little one/s in the CLANE/DONADEA AREA?           reply
29/01/2012 20:16 - Kildare Childminders
Hi I am a mum of one child who is available to mind a child/children in my own home on a full time/part time basis(hours to suit parents work requirements)
I provide a safe,secure and homely enviroment for children in my care.
I have a full clean driving licence with my own transport.
I have a pet free and smoking free home.
If you are looking a minder who can give one to one attention to your little one/s please feel free to contact me if you have any questions you would like to ask me.
Thank you for reading my ad.Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards..

re : looking for a minder for your little one/s in the CLANE/DONADEA AREA?           reply
02/02/2012 13:31 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,
I was wondering how old your child was, ie , would they be at home as company for my child too?
Also where about in Donadea are you?
I would be looking for someone more around the Tirmoghan side.
Thanks

17/02/2012 20:50 - Kildare Childminders
h i just a note to say i am available to start at any time you need care for your little one.thank you

discussion forum terms & conditions