Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

looking for work as childminder

re... : looking for work as childminder          
03/05/2009 20:02 - Introduce Yourself
-----------------------------------
Turners Cross may suit a friend of mine but Wilton wouldn´t. I´ll tell her to look at this website if she´s interested.

04/05/2009 11:59 - Introduce Yourself
For heavens sake, m.long (dnn, dto, sun2008, thuama) would you STOP this behaviour. Everybody can see through you immediately. You are doing yourself no favours only giving yourself a bad name. How did you expect to get away with calling yourself ´m.long´ who will mind children in your house in Turners Cross, when everybody knows that is not your name and that is NOT where you live? Having followed other websites, it is clear from your earliest posts what your name is, the area you live in and even where you went to school. I am not going to broadcast these details but don´t know what other advice I can give you to realise that you have to stop this kind of behaviour. It´s not fair on these parents who are making genuine enquiries and it´s not fair on you either.

re : looking for work as childminder          
03/05/2009 14:39 - Introduce Yourself
If you want to care for kids in your own home, you would need to indicate what part of Cork you are living.

05/05/2009 12:35 - Introduce Yourself
As well as rollercoaster.ie , I have seen the person mentioned here being given out about on Gumtree also. She had been posting adverts several times every day and was driving people crazy with her behaviour.

03/05/2009 14:43 - Introduce Yourself
I hope this isn´t the same person who has been operating under lots of names on various websites and is from the Wilton area.

04/05/2009 13:50 - Introduce Yourself
I have no doubt that there is somebody named Marian Long, as you have described. Perhaps this is all one huge set of coincidences and there is a Marian Long looking for work (or a relative of this lady). If so, then she has been unlucky to have had so many similarities to the girl who has behaved so terribly on so many websites. I have just looked at Rollercoaster and what washstand said is right. I am also a little puzzled by the fact that the person who says she is Marian, not only spells incorrectly the area in which she claims to live (Turners Cross / turness cross) but also her own name (Marian / marion) !! This is very strange.

04/05/2009 13:23 - Introduce Yourself
I haven´t been sending you emails. If you were living in Turners Cross, you would surely know how to spell it. It is far too much of a coincidence that ´m.long´ spells ´Turners Cross´ as ´turness cross´ and ´experienced childminder´ as ´experince childminder´ - EXACTLY THE SAME as the other posters I mentioned - thuama, dnn, dto and sun2008. Believe me, several posters are outraged by it.
It is also too much of a coincidence that ´m.long´ is yet another NEW poster who has only posted on this thread. It is also uncanny that the other posters, dnn, dto, etc have stopped posting on this website. Please stop this behaviour. If I was alone you might have a point but on rollercoaster.ie, you have had threads written about you and your behaviour which is OUTRAGEOUS. It is YOU who should be apologising for time wasting and upsetting so many genuine people. You are NOT dealing with complete fools.

looking for work as childminder          
28/04/2009 14:28 - Introduce Yourself (Locality: Cork)
hi to you all.
im an experince childcare worker. looking to care for children in my own home

04/05/2009 13:10 - Introduce Yourself
fifi what are you talking about i havent been using those names m long stands for marion long and would like an apolige never seen those names before so could you please stop sending me emails

03/05/2009 20:56 - Introduce Yourself
I have been looking on rollercoaster.ie and I think you might be right washstand.

03/05/2009 16:26 - Introduce Yourself
im based in turness cross and im available from September o9

04/05/2009 13:29 - Introduce Yourself
One other thing I have just noticed is that on another website, when several other people were annoyed with you and highlighted your behaviour you replied in the same way as you have done here. You also told those people to stop sending you emails and used the same language as you have done here. You have been advised but you refuse to take the advise. You were warned to stop using rollercoaster and you now seem to have moved onto this and other sites. You were also trying new names on rollercoaster though, thinking that people wouldn´t cop on. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, take the advice and STOP all this carry on. I won´t say the things that so many other people have said.

04/05/2009 11:53 - Introduce Yourself
I´m afraid that somebody calling themselves ´thuama´ (who also operates as dto, dnn, sun2008) and had previously said she was based in Wilton, has claimed in another website that she is also now based in turness cross! (As opposed to Turners Cross). It is definitely the same person who has been advised to stay away from these websites and refrain from this behaviour. I sympathised with this person and tried to take her side when others were outraged by her behaviour. At this stage, it´s just ridiculous though. This girl does not seem like somebody I could trust.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;