Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

lusk mammy available to mind from my own home (qualified in childcare)

lusk mammy available to mind from my own home (qualified in childcare)           reply
14/03/2017 21:05 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi guys,
I am currently available to mind children from my own home. I am living in lusk.
I have 10 years experience working in childcare with qualifications in childcare, special needs, first aid and Garda vetted.
I do drive and have a full Irish licence.
I have 2 bundles of joy of my own and with that said I know how important it is to find the right person to mind your most precious gems.
If you would like any more information or feel I could be the right person to mind your children please pm me.

re : lusk mammy available to mind from my own home (qualified in childcare)           reply
19/03/2017 13:33 - Dublin North Childminders
We are looking for Lusk based minder for our twin boys (Paddy and Tony 4 y.o). This year our boys will start an education in Lusk National School. We are able to collect them after school, but we are looking for someone who would mind them Mon. till Fri. from 8 am till 9 am and give them a lift/walk to school.
During the school breaks minding Mon.-Fri from 08:00 till 14:00.

re : lusk mammy available to mind from my own home (qualified in childcare)           reply
27/03/2017 14:57 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, are you still available? where In Lusk are you?? :)

28/03/2017 13:36 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Evon,
I need someone to mind my 2 girls, aged 9 and 11. After School from after school activities, about 15h30 till about 17h00 - 18h00 daily. Can you maybe help. They are in educate together. Regards Elize

discussion forum terms & conditions

;