Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

minder needed in september dublin 3/5

re... : minder needed in september dublin 3/5           reply
11/06/2014 08:02 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Clare
oh that sounds brilliant, our kids could be in the same class?, id be very interested in speaking to you. im in work at present and I can give you a call later this evening if you like? my number is 0861688975
Regards
Orla

re : minder needed in september dublin 3/5           reply
10/06/2014 14:55 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Orla,
I have two girls, also aged 6, attending Belgrove Junior Girls school, and drive them to school daily for 8:30am, and I collect them afterwards. I live in Raheny, near All Saints Road, just off the Howth Road, close to the junction of Sybil Hill Road and Brookwood.
I am garda vetted and have a full Irish driver´s licence and would be very interested in talking to you about this, if you would like to contact me.
Kind Regards,
Clare

minder needed in september dublin 3/5           reply
05/06/2014 12:49 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi
I have a 6 year old girl that is currently attending belgrove junior school in clontarf. We live in artane.
From September I am looking for a kind reliable person, with full driving licence ( preferably with a girl/girls her age or older) to drop her to school for 8.30am and collect at 2.15pm. I would need her minded in the morning from about 8.00am until she goes to school, so to drop her to your house would suit me.
she would need to be dropped to her grandmothers in Clontarf Monday/wed/fri
and Tues/Thursday to be dropped back to our house in Artane, straight from school every day. If this would suit anyone I would love to hear from you
Orla

re... : minder needed in september dublin 3/5           reply
12/06/2014 11:09 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Orla,
I didn´t get a chance to speak to you last night - did you get my PM? Or would you prefer if I called you? Maybe you could let me know when is convenient and I´ll give you a call?
In case you didn´t get the PM, my number is 086-8635254.
Thanks,
Clare

discussion forum terms & conditions

;