Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

moving to offaly national school help please ?

moving to offaly national school help please ?           reply
11/02/2011 12:21 - Introduce Yourself (Locality: Offaly)
-----------------------------------
hello were moving to offaly hopefully in the summer and im looking for a good national school and playschool for my 2 boys going inot first class and starting playschool, dont know what part were moving to yet so any help would be appreciated and suggestions of schools and locations in offlay?
thanks

re... : moving to offaly national school help please ?           reply
17/02/2011 21:14 - Introduce Yourself
thks so much for replying :) were going staying in ferbane for st patricks w/end so gona drive around and suss out the villages and get a feel for the places i liked banagher last time we were up but will find a location first and then find out about schools your right thanks so much

re : moving to offaly national school help please ?           reply
17/02/2011 18:12 - Introduce Yourself
Hi,
We moved from Dublin to Offaly a few years ago. My daughter is in the local village school near by us and I think that it is an incredible school. However until you know where you will be living no one can really advise you. Offaly is a large county and more than that it is long and borders many other counties. Someone who lives in Birr is over an hours drive to someone who lives in Banagher. You need to find out your location and then I´m sure you´ll get lots of advice. Good Luck.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;