Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

nanny available in kill and nearby areas part time.

nanny available in kill and nearby areas part time.           reply
04/04/2018 15:05 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi all,

I am a childminder with 16 years experience looking after children having worked as a Montessori teacher in Dublin as well as a nanny in Dublin and Kildare and I also have a little boy of my own in junior infants in scoil bhride in kill :)

I have worked for some wonderful families and have cared for children between 6 months and 13 years of age. My duties to name a few have been to supervise and ensure the safety of the children at all times, school pick ups and drop offs, preparing meals, doing homework, taking children on different outings such as the playground, trips to the park, the library, play centres, swimming etc, doing activities with the children such as coloring, painting, jigsaws, clay modelling, story time, baking, dressing up .. One of my favorites :) With the younger children I have also done toilet training. I worked in a Montessori for over 2 years teaching a class of up to 20 children in the afternoons aged between 3 and 5. I also worked one on one with a little boy that had additional needs.

I am available for part time work .. ideally 2 or 3 days with a minimum of about 15 hours in my own home or the child´s home or a mix of both homes, afterschool care would also suit. There are certain days I need to drop my son to school and collect so if it were a case I was needed on those days from very early I would need to bring my son with me then drop him off at school for 8.50. If that were the case there would be a reduction in rate. My hourly rate is between 11 and 13 euro an hour.

I have excellent references, I am in very good health, a non smoker, I have trained in special needs as well as childcare and I am trained in first aid. I have been garda vetted by my previous employers, I have a full drivers license and my own car. I am insured to have other children in my car. I work with children because I genuinely love being around them, they are great company :) If you have any questions or would like to chat further please don´t hesitate to contact me.

Kindest regards,
Elle.

re : nanny available in kill and nearby areas part time.           reply
08/04/2018 22:14 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,
I have just seen your advert and I am looking for term time childcare for my 3 children (7, 5 and 2) from September 2018. We will be living in Kill and the children will be attending killl school.
I job share and work split weeks Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Monday, Tuesday so would only require childcare on these days. This may not suit you. The childcare needed would be before school care on these days, drop of to school for 2 of them, care for the 2 year old all day, collection of the two children at both school times (she will be in 1st class) and after school care until 4 on the days I work. I would require childcare during the school holidays.
I know this is all a bit muddly but thought i would drop you a line anyway. You may not want to do this and I totally understand or you may not have a car to facilitate it.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards
Rebecca Finnerty

re... : nanny available in kill and nearby areas part time.           reply
12/04/2018 21:36 - Kildare Childminders
hi Rebecca I just messaged u back. apologies for the delay I was away for a few days :)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;