Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

nanny/childminder available from november

nanny/childminder available from november           reply
15/10/2014 10:35 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi. My name is Magda. I´m 21 years old and I´m from Poland. I´m experienced nanny. I worked as nanny in Poland(2 years) and in Ireland(one year). My common duties were feeded, dressed, changed napies. - prepared meal for child. - arranged activities, games and day trips to give enjoyment and exercise to kids. - taked complete responsibility of children in the absence of parents. - performed light housekeeping duties. I am very responsible, punctual and very sensitive person. I have the ability to handle crises and stress. I have high level of understanding of children personal needs. I also enjoyed being around children. I can be flexible with working hours. My pay rate is 10 euro per hour. My English is not perfect but I still learn. If you interested, write me text 089-403-16-08. Thanks. Magda

nanny/childminder available from November           reply
15/10/2014 10:35 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi. My name is Magda. I´m 21 years old and I´m from Poland. I´m experienced nanny. I worked as nanny in Poland(2 years) and in Ireland(one year). My common duties were feeded, dressed, changed napies. - prepared meal for child. - arranged activities, games and day trips to give enjoyment and exercise to kids. - taked complete responsibility of children in the absence of parents. - performed light housekeeping duties. I am very responsible, punctual and very sensitive person. I have the ability to handle crises and stress. I have high level of understanding of children personal needs. I also enjoyed being around children. I can be flexible with working hours. My pay rate is 10 euro per hour. My English is not perfect but I still learn. If you interested, write me text 089-403-16-08. Thanks. Magda

discussion forum terms & conditions

;