Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

need advice pls

need advice pls           reply
04/12/2014 21:12 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
I need advise. I have minded LO for yr 1/2 now with no probs,we got on great and she was funny loving and always jolly and did what was asked.mammy had new baby in june,everything was going fine ,barr little baby talk.when we came back after summer hols,i had 2 new babies start as 2 had left for playschool.so 1 is 15 months the other12 months.in last few wks the lo has become very hard to work with,she cries all the time coming in,wont play,dosent want to do anything ,wont look or even talk to others,espicailly lo´s.we gave her a wk off thnking a break from babies,didnt work ,her sister is comng to me in jan and i just dont no what to do.so in last few days i have noticed when lo´s go home she starts full chat and playing etc.its very hard to see her like this as i no this is not her and she not dealing with babies to well.so I would love any advice or tips to get my old lo back .
Chat conversation end

re : need advice pls           reply
05/12/2014 17:35 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi it sounds like she starting the terrible 2s early and might need to feel needed...id start giveing her little jobs eg.helpfind wipe for nappu changeing little things like that and loads of encourgnment after she helps you?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;