Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

need childminder asap

re : need childminder asap           reply
10/09/2014 11:13 - Limerick County Childminders
-----------------------------------
HI Michelle my name is Fiona i live in annacotty/ monaleen area i have 10 years of childminding experience at moment i have a 2 and a half year old boy and 16 month old would be interested in minding your 21month old you can ring me at 0879162482 thanks

need childminder asap           reply
06/09/2014 14:51 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi I´m looking for someone to mind my little boy he is 21month. I´m starting a six week contract Monday in daughters of charity lisnagry so somewhere in that area or ballyneety side preferably someone who has kids his age as I want him to interact with his own age. 3full days monday wed and thur at start may change. Hoping to hear from someone soon thank you michelle

re... : need childminder asap           reply
11/09/2014 11:23 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi michelle Fionahere i sent a reply yesterday just wondering did you get someone to mind your 21month old boy still interested if not you can call me on 0879162482 Thanks

re : need childminder asap           reply
11/09/2014 15:33 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi Michelle,
I replied to your post last week and am wondering if you got sorted for childcare for your little boy. I am living in Murroe but I could certainly make arrangements with you that may suit your needs. I have fetac level 5 childcare, first aid and child protection course completed and I have plenty of experience and refs available. I currently look after 2 little boys of similar age to your little boy and also 2 little girls between 2 and 2 and a half so he would have plenty of company. Why not give me a call on 0871266711 to discuss things

discussion forum terms & conditions

;