Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

part time child minder available

part time child minder available           reply
12/09/2014 13:23 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi!

My name is Marianne, I am an Irish female,looking for a child-minding job part time. I am very reliable, friendly and love working with children. I am in UCC studying to hopefully be a social worker and I have fetac level 5 in childcare and childcare with additional needs, I also have first aid . I have lots of experience working with kids, from baby sitting and working in crèches. I have been garda vetted and have a full license. I am available mornings, evening and fridays.

I have no problem driving kids, cooking etc.
If you are interested please do not hesitate to email me, I am happy to answer any questions that you may have and forward you a copy of my CV. My email is Maros1510@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you :)

re : part time child minder available           reply
22/09/2014 19:13 - Cork City Childminders
Hi,
We are looking for a childminder for our little girl 2/3 days a week.....8;30am-3;30pm.Would appreciate if you could send us on your CV....hollandmaire@hotmail.com
Thanking you.

part time child minder available           reply
12/09/2014 13:23 - Cork City Childminders
Hi!

My name is Marianne, I am an Irish female,looking for a child-minding job part time. I am very reliable, friendly and love working with children. I am in UCC studying to hopefully be a social worker and I have fetac level 5 in childcare and childcare with additional needs, I also have first aid . I have lots of experience working with kids, from baby sitting and working in crèches. I have been garda vetted and have a full license. I am available mornings, evening and fridays.

I have no problem driving kids, cooking etc.
If you are interested please do not hesitate to email me, I am happy to answer any questions that you may have and forward you a copy of my CV. My email is Maros1510@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you :)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;