Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

part time childminder available d 15

part time childminder available d 15           reply
08/02/2011 20:38 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Louise. I’m 20 years old. I may seem young but I have a lot of experience. My nationality is Irish and I am a car owner. I live in the Dublin 15 area and am currently looking for a part time job in minding children as I am still studying childcare. I am available after 6 pm Monday to Thursday and anytime after 1pm on a Friday. I have a day off on Wednesday so that day I am completely free. I am a fun, loving and out going person. I have lots of time and patience for children of any age. I’ve been babysitting since I was 15 or 16 for family members and friends of my parents but have grown up around children. My mother has been a child minder for over 20 years and still is. I also have many young cousins and mind them from time to time during the day as well as night. Since finishing school I have worked in a Montessori pre-school for 2 years but with the way jobs are these days I was let go. I have completed my leaving certificate and since then I am studying in childcare. I have completed Child development and i am hoping to get my full award in childcare.
Look forward to hearing from you
Regards
Louise

re : part time childminder available d 15           reply
05/05/2011 11:48 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Louise,

I´m looking for a reliable and kind babysitter to mind my cute 6 year old son at the end of June for a week ( evening time = also includes to pick him up from school in castleknock) and then ongoing occasional evenings.

Please let me know if you are still available, how much you charge etc. and i´ll email you...

Regards,
C.

re : part time childminder available d 15           reply
04/03/2011 20:17 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Louise,

I don´t know whether you are working as I see you have placed the ad a few weeks ago. We are looking for someone to mind our 2 yrs 6mths on Wed am from 8.30 til 2.00pm. He goes to a creche on Tues/Thurs/Fri ams and loves it. Unfortunately the creche can´t take him on Wed. We are living in Castleknock and you´re situation sounds ideal. We would also be looking for a babysitter also. We have 2 older children.

Many thanks, Elaine

re... : part time childminder available d 15           reply
05/03/2011 19:25 - Dublin West Childminders
hi

My name is Kika, I am 24 years old hungarian girl.I I came to Ireland last January and was working as a carer until last week.I moved to Dublin 15 (CLonee)last weekend and I am looking for another job as a childminder or babysitter. I worked as an aupair , nanny and carer the past 3 years so i have experience
HOpe to hear from u soon
Best regards
Kika

discussion forum terms & conditions