Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

part time childminder available in portarlington

part time childminder available in portarlington           reply
07/02/2017 12:14 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am a childminder available to mind children on a Monday and Friday and weekend work. I am currently full from Tuesday to thursday. I have a fetac level 5 and level 6 in early childhood care and education. I have been currently working in childcare for 9 years. I provide a warm homely enviornment with homecooked meals and snacks provided. I implement fun activities including arts and crafts, baking, and free play. I have a fun back garden with a jungle gym and lots of free out door play. If interested contact me on 0852355045 or pm for further information.

re : part time childminder available in portarlington           reply
08/06/2017 15:04 - Laois Childminders
Hi Janice,
I noticed your advert and I´m wondering whether you offer childminding in the child´s home? Really what I´m looking for is someone to do occasional weekend childminding in the evenings so me and my wife can get out. We´ve two girls - 5 and 2. We´d be looking for you to start around 8pm and finish around midnight. If that fits in with what you offer, let me know.
Regards,
Chris

re... : part time childminder available in portarlington           reply
10/06/2017 09:58 - Laois Childminders
Hi Chris,
I don´t work those hours I work during the week. My friends daughter is 17 she is very reliable and experienced babysitter , she is on school holidays so she would be available if this is something of interest to you and your wife. Contact me if you are interested.
Kind regards
Janice

discussion forum terms & conditions

;