Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

part-time childminder/nanny needed killiney/ballybrack/cabinteely area

re : part-time childminder/nanny needed killiney/ballybrack/cabinteely area           reply
28/03/2014 17:06 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Marie and I have 16 years experience minding both babies and small children .I have been working for a family of 4 from babies until 13 years old.I have been working for a family in Dalkey as a "Mothers Helper" minding children ages from 4,2 and 6 and a half months duties were collecting from school and playgroup,getting a lunch,playing jigsaws,painting,playdough,reading and trips to the park,.Mum was on maternity leave and I looked after the baby when she wanted to spend time with the older children, playing with the baby feeding her,wheeling her out .This was a part time position but Mum is going back to work and now needs a full time minder I have been asked to stay on but the hours would not suit me .I have excellent referances and I am available to start if you would like to pm me or talk to me my no is 0860639709 thank you for your time ,regards Marie

part-time childminder/nanny needed killiney/ballybrack/cabinteely area           reply
03/07/2012 10:16 - Dublin South Childminders
I´m looking for someone to look after my two daughters (13 months and 2.5) for about 15 hours a week (I´m pretty flexible about the days/hours). My older daughter will be starting montessori in Sept so she will need to be collected some days.

Must have excellent English, experience with babies and references.

Thanks,

Sarah

re... : part-time childminder/nanny needed killiney/ballybrack/cabinteely area           reply
03/07/2012 18:47 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Noleen,
Thanks for your reply but I need someone who can start straight away.
Best wishes,
Sarah

re : part-time childminder/nanny needed killiney/ballybrack/cabinteely area           reply
07/08/2012 19:38 - Dublin South Childminders
hi my name is charlotte i have been working with children for the last 8 years i have worked as a nanny ,au pair,childcare practioner ,party planner ,facepainter iam currently doing a fectac level 6 in advanced supervision in childcare i have first aid manual handling ect. if u would like to contact me on 0858189770 regards charlotte

03/07/2012 14:38 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is noeleen i live in sayynoggin amd would be available to mind your children in september. I am a mother of two and an experenced childcare worker please phone or text me if interested on 0863932401.many thanks.

14/08/2012 21:42 - Dublin South Childminders
Ave u found suitable childcare? I´m a mum of 2 from loughlinstown area, and ave been childmindin for past 5 yr from home feel free contact me @ 0851511550 for more details thanx linda

03/07/2012 14:42 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is noeleen i live in sayynoggin amd would be available to mind your children in september. I am a mother of two and an experenced childcare worker please phone or text me if interested on 0863932401.many thanks.

03/07/2012 10:29 - Dublin South Childminders
would like to apply for the part time position as childminder. I am living in cabinteely/cornelscurt area. I can mind the children in their own home or in my home

discussion forum terms & conditions

;