Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

part time childminder required knocklyon d16

part time childminder required knocklyon d16           reply
05/01/2021 20:24 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a childminder or casual babysitter to come to our home to help care for three children, ages 7, 6 and 3, on a part-time basis. We are flexible on days and times, maybe something like 2 or 3 mornings a week for a number of hours. We are working from home so low risk for covid. we are based in knocklyon. please pm to discuss further.
thank you.

re : part time childminder required knocklyon d16           reply
10/01/2021 14:37 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
I seen your ad there and just wondering what hours you require childcare for?I am looking for a part position in childcare.I have an afternoon job.I have lots of childcare experience having been in the profession many years.I have worked in creches,schools,as a drama teacher and as a nanny.I have a qualification in psychology,childcare and montessori teaching.The last family I was with was 10 years with the one family.They have five children.If you require any further information please let me know?
Regards
Rosemary.

re : part time childminder required knocklyon d16           reply
10/01/2021 14:37 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
I seen your ad there and just wondering what hours you require childcare for?I am looking for a part position in childcare.I have an afternoon job.I have lots of childcare experience having been in the profession many years.I have worked in creches,schools,as a drama teacher and as a nanny.I have a qualification in psychology,childcare and montessori teaching.The last family I was with was 10 years with the one family.They have five children.If you require any further information please let me know?
Regards
Rosemary.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;