Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

part time minder-term time-rathfarnham-for 14 month old

re : part time minder-term time-rathfarnham-for 14 month old           reply
15/06/2016 12:16 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Sarah.
I am a mam of one to a 13 month old boy. Living in Rathfarnham too. If your position has not been filled I would love to hear from you. Previous to having my little man I worked with children for ten years, would love to get back to minding them!
My email is pamziemk@yahoo.com
Thanks 😊

08/06/2016 22:13 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Sarah
If you are still looking for a childminder I live in Knocklyon and currently mind 3 other children (not all on the same days and 2 are on term time) please contact me on 0868652184.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards
C

11/06/2016 15:06 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Sarah,
I am sure you have probably found a candidate but thought I´d throw you a mail just in case.
My name is Emma, I also live in the Rathfarnham area, and am currently about to take a year off to spend some time with my daughter who is 3, before she starts school.
I have many years of experience minding children, and can provide references if you required.
Hope to find you well,
Emma

16/06/2016 16:03 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Sarah. My name is Patricia and I live in ballinteer. I have been minding two children in my own home until recently. I have 3 grown children, and an 11 year old daughter. So, loads of experience! I really just love having children around and I´m entirely flexible. Not gaurds vetted, but would apply and meanwhile can provide references. If you are interested please contact me on 0879957649, or e mail. Thanks

15/06/2016 20:00 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi sarah just replying to ypur ad on school days i am an experienced childminder and trained primary teacher living in rathfarnhamrathfarnham i am currently minding my 18 mth old grandaughter in my home and am available to mind another child in my home my no is 085 8136662 if you wish to discuss further regards maura Byrne

08/06/2016 10:23 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is maeve im inteterested in this position. We live in the tallaght area. If inteterested in more information.. Contact me on 0868469911.thanks😃

part time minder-term time-rathfarnham-for 14 month old           reply
07/06/2016 20:13 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there I´m looking for minder starting in September to mind my 14 month old during term time. Usually 3 days a week. These can be set days or preferably they would change with a month´s notice in advance. My home or minder´s home. I would love if other children were minded / minders own as the little guy loves other children. We live in rathfarnham. Thanks for reading. Sarah

16/06/2016 15:54 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi. My name is Patricia and live in ballinteer. I have been minding two children in my own home up to recently. I have 3 grown children, and an 11 year old daughter. (I´m 54!) I love having children around, and I´m fully flexible. Not gaurds vetted, but am willing to apply, and meanwhile can provide references. If you would like to meet or chat, please contact me. It´s difficult to choose someone to trust with your child, but I hope you might like me.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;