Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

part time nanny available from sept.

part time nanny available from sept.           reply
07/07/2013 21:08 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi all,

At present I am working part time as a nanny for a lovely family in Aylesbury in Dublin looking after 2 lovely children ages 2.5 nearly 3 and 1 years old ... my duties are to ensure the safety of the children at all times, toilet training, preparing their meals, taking them on different outings such as play centres, the park n library to name a few, they also love stories, making jigsaws, play doh, lego n arts n crafts etc. I am educating the little boy preparing him for playschool ... the woman is due a baby and will be going on maternity leave therefore I will be available for work, my hourly rate is between 10/12 euro depending on what is required on a daily basis, I am looking for part time work in Dublin South/West .. preferably a 3 day week (minimum of 20 hrs) as I have a beautiful little 8 month old boy myself and full time work is not an option for me at the moment. Below is a bit of further information about myself :)

Before my present position I have worked as a nanny for a family in Naas, Kildare looking after 3 children aged 7, 6 and 1.5 years old. My duties to name a few included educating and playing with the children, bringing them on outings such as swimming, trips to the park, tennis, play centres such as imaginosity, I brought the children to and from school and prepared lunch and helped with their homework, I also brought the youngest boy to speech therepy and would do work with him each day to help develop his speech, I was also responsible for toilet training him. On occasion when I would stay later than my normal finishing time I would make dinner or take the children out for something to eat. I also done the daily chores in the house.

I worked in a creche for 2 years in churchtown, Dublin before working as a nanny in Naas, my role in the job was teaching a montessori class aged 3 - 4, I was also working with a little boy with additional needs ... one to one sessions, there was myself and another woman looking after a class of approx 14 - 16 children in the mornings and upto 20 children in the afternoons.

I also worked as a nanny for 3 years in Aylesbury, Dublin looking after 2 girls aged 6 months and 5 years old, my duties were similar to the above positions.

Overall I have over 10 years experience looking after children, I studied childcare and special needs in Portebello and have done first aid. I am a non smoker in good health, I have my own car, I am very reliable ... have never taken a sick day while working as a nanny, extremely punctual ... I have never been late, I am a very hard working, trustworthy, honest, easy going person with excellent references available, I genuinely love working with children. If you have any questions or would like to get in touch please don´t hesitate to contact me. Thanks very much for taking the time to read my advert :)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;