Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

place with childminder wanted sept 15

re : place with childminder wanted sept 15           reply
12/05/2015 14:32 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Kat,
I am a mum of 2 small boys, aged 5 and 2. I would have to do a school run & collection for 1;30 but the collection could be a walk incorporated into a routine.
I go to 3 toddler groups a week & am would know all of the parents & children in each group I go to, (that doesnt make me a busy body, it makes me able to say something to mums or children, if the children are fighting, and I love kids.) , thats the extra work I put into childcare.
I have level 5 & 6 in childcare Fetac, & currently studying montessori. I am Garde Vetted, & have been minding children for the last 10 years. if you would like to meet I would be happy to meet you anyday.
I would be available for a chat or a meet anytime.
Kind Regards,
SiobhK

11/05/2015 08:00 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
I am also a teacher and I´m returning to work in September. I have a 3 year old girl and a 1 year old boy. I´ll be job sharing for the year (week on-week off) so I am looking at the possibility of sharing a childminder/nanny. I live in Rathgar. Let me know if you would be interested in this too.
Thanks, Breda

place with childminder wanted sept 15           reply
06/05/2015 19:42 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, I am looking for a childminder for my little boy who will be 19 months in sept, I am a teacher so ideally would like term time. I currently have a childminder in our home but would like him to have other toddlers to interact with.
Also willing to share childminder with another family in my or their home? I live in D6 so terenure, harolds cross, rathmines ideal.

12/05/2015 10:50 - Dublin South Childminders
----------------------
-----------------
ballycullen, firhouse ,knocklyn (huntersWood)
Hello am cathy mum of a 4yr old boy am a stay at home mum i have very good references from previous nanny job i love kids i live in a very lovely and secure area in ballycullen am looking to mind 1or 2 kids in the comfort of my own house which is pet free n smoke free am a very lovely reliable mum i will cook ,shower play dressed feed your kids like my own and of course i would love you to put your trust in me in you interested into meeting my pay me any visit in my house i will be delited call me anytime on 0851497705 my rate are very good i promise you that you will love me and your kids too
Cathy.
Cathy.c
Available from 18 august very good rates from 8-7pm
Cathy.c

06/05/2015 20:42 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there 
My name is rebecca. I´m from rathfarnham. I have many years experience working with children. I worked in a creche for a year and currently I have just completed a level 5 fetac course in sallynoggin college. I am a mother myself to two children, a three year old and a 4 month old so I understand how important it is for parents to have someone trustworthy and reliable for their children and I strongly believe I can offer this. I am also garda vetted. If you are looking for someone who is caring, motivated, enthusiastic and fun then I think I could be the person you are looking for. I really look forward to hearing from you 
Regards 
Rebecca

11/05/2015 20:21 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
My name is Marta Masero; I am 20 years old and I´m from Seville, Spain. I am available from July and I don´t have end date. I have two years of experience with newborn to 12 years old. I also worked at a daycare for three months in Cork. I have as well good Irish references. I consider myself an honest, flexible, easily adaptable and eager to work person. I love children and spending time with them. I don´t have driver license. But I walk in Dublin, and take buses, the Luas or dart. I also I have a good English. If you have more question or need know more things let me know.
Thanks a lot.
Kind Regards
Marta

discussion forum terms & conditions

;