Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

pt childminding/afterschool - D9/11

re... : pt childminding/afterschool - D9/11           reply
11/10/2010 20:09 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi deirdre i just saw ur notice about childminder i saw 1 of your pm replys from a girl in finglas named bernie if possible would u have a e-mail address or contact for her just i´m looking to mind a toddler & i might suit her needs as i live in finglas hope u can help me & the best of luck in ur search for a childminding search thnks dee

11/10/2010 20:39 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi i just saw your advert on schooldays.ie. I saw your reply to another ad and i would just like to offer my services. I live just off the Navan Rd, D7.is this too far for you to travel?
I am a mum of 3 children, aged 9,4,2.5yrs. My 2 boys are in school until after lunch, which just leaves my daughter at home with me until then. She is a very bubbly little lady and would be great company for your daughter.
We are a non-smoking household, no pets and your daughter would be treated like one of the family.
I would ensure your daughter enjoys lots of visits to the park, playground, i bring my daughter to a toddler group once a week, so we are always on the go.

My rates would be 6euro per hour.
If you would like to contact me i would be happy to answer any questions that you may have. My no is 0876897422.

Kind Regards,
Anita Cheevers

23/09/2009 17:39 - Dublin North Childminders

23/02/2009 15:58 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi deirdre

thanks you for your mail, unfortunately i would not be able to help you as I have two young children of my own so would not be available in the morning, it is really only afterschool care in my home which i provide.
Best of luck with your search

re : pt childminding/afterschool - D9/11           reply
20/02/2009 10:53 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Bernie,

My name is Deirdre and I am in the Glasnevin area (Dublin 11.) I have two great children - a 6 year old girl (at school locally from 9am to 1.40pm) and a 3 year old boy (at Montessori locally from 9am. To 12.30pm). I am a full time working mum and currently I have a Spanish Au Pair who has lived with me for the past year looking after the children. She is going to return home in March and now I am looking for a local childcare minder (I do not want live-in as I really do not have the space in the house). This would involve the following:-

Getting breakfast and getting the children ready in the morning and bringing to school/Montessori preferably driving but you could walk quite comfortably from the house.
Collecting the children at 12.30 and 1.40pm., preparing dinner in the afternoon, doing homework, playing, taking them to the park, some afterschool activities such as swimming.

During the summer my daughter is on school holidays for July/August and would probably attend summer camp for some of this and my son is on holidays from his Montessori for August.

Ideally, I would like to meet somebody who loves children and enjoys spending time with them, also that has experience and references and would be almost like a part of our family and that would work with us for at least a year and ideally longer if we were all happy with that.
If you are interested or would like to discuss further then do please contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Deirdre.
deirdre.a.wyer@aib.ie

05/03/2009 10:28 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Bernie,

I require afterschool care for my daughter aged 6 from 1 September this year. I know the start date is not immediate but if you are still available it might interest you. She would require pick up from school on Iona Road at 1.40pm and care until 5.30-6ish - 4/5 days a week. I would also be interested in some full time care during 09/10 school holidays if available. Perhaps you might contact me if you are interested.

Thanks
Susan

pt childminding/afterschool - D9/11           reply
19/10/2008 20:15 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, i am a kind and reliable irish mum of two living in the Glasnevin area.
I have previous experience of childmimding in my home.
If you are looking for ´home from home´ afterschool or part time care.
please contact me
regards
bernie

21/10/2008 13:46 - Dublin North Childminders
Thats no problem, thanks for your reply. its great to have some idea of what i should expect to pay.

21/10/2008 13:24 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, thanks for your mail, unfortunately i dont think i will be able to help you as i have a 17mt old and a 4year old so dont think i could manage a baby so young while doing school runs ect. but with regards to rates, i would charge 7 euro per hour but have seen minders advertise rates as high as 11 euro per hour, i think if its a full day around 40 euro is the norm. good luck with your search, you should check out rollercoaster.ie, always lots of childminders advertising on that site
regards
bernie

23/09/2009 17:36 - Dublin North Childminders

21/10/2008 13:15 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Bernie

I just saw your mail. I have a 5 month old baby girl and am due back to work after Christmas. I´m living in Finglas and would be interested in getting a childminder for 8am to 2pm 5 days a week or a full day on a split week basis i.e. Thurs, Fri, Mon, Tues, Wed and then off for 7 days.

I´m completely new to this so I would really appreciate it if you could let me know your part time rates.

Many thanks in advance.

07/07/2014 01:32 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I seen ur add let me know if ever need a minder. I live in citygate. My number is 0877934216 I´ve two children of my own.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;