Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

qualified childcare worker available for childminding north Dublin

re... : qualified childcare worker available for childminding north Dublin           reply
24/05/2015 08:56 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi sue, did you get sorted when is starting date ?

re... : qualified childcare worker available for childminding north Dublin           reply
19/05/2015 07:29 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, thanks for your interest, yep i have a car with full clean driving license, where are you based and when is the starting date ?

re : qualified childcare worker available for childminding north Dublin           reply
18/05/2015 21:37 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Sinead,
We are looking for a childminder to mind our 2 boys aged 6 and 18months in our home in Kinsely. Days would be Monday to Wednesday 9.30am to 6.15pm. Our 6 year old would need to be collected from school at 1.30pm. Do you have a car? Would love to hear from you if you thought the job suited you and you would like to meet.
Kind regards, Abigail

re : qualified childcare worker available for childminding north Dublin           reply
20/05/2015 08:44 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Sinead
We live in Swords and we are looking for a childminder for our 4 year old daughter and 2 year old son with an immediate start. We would require you Tuesday - Friday inclusive 9.30am - 5.30pm. If this is on interest to you, please let us know and we can discuss further.
Many thanks
Susie

qualified childcare worker available for childminding north Dublin           reply
18/05/2015 08:26 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is sinead I´m 21 years of age I´m qualified with fetac level 5 in early childhood care and education, I´m currently at a creche in north side coolock, my heart is all for children, I am garda vetted with along side up to date 1st aid, I have full clean driving lisence, i am based in dublin 11 but avalable to travel. my 6 month contract finishes up soon so my next career I would like take up is childminding perfareable 3-4 days a week, I did childminding in Australia before I was quilified I can provide a reference, my number is 0852116040 if you would like to give us a call for a chat

discussion forum terms & conditions

;