Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

qualified childcare worker available to mind children in kildare area

qualified childcare worker available to mind children in kildare area           reply
27/06/2011 22:23 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi there, i am a fully qualified childcare worker i am available to work full time or part time . i have worked in a number of creches ,playschools , nurseries , afterschools , montessories over the last 3 years so i have alot of experience with children! .i have worked with alot of children from the ages of 5months to 4 years my qualifications are fetac level 5 and diploma in child psychology. i hope to do more study in the childcare area as i really enjoy my work, i am garda vetted and i have cv´s and references available aswel.i would prefer to care for 1-2 children .if you think i am the right person to care for your children i would love to hear from you.. Trish

re : qualified childcare worker available to mind children in kildare area           reply
28/06/2011 12:22 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Trish, I have 2 little girls aged 22 months and 6 months and live in Celbridge. My husband and I work full time but fairly flexible hours. We currently have an arrangement with someone similar sounding to yourself and the girls love her, but she is going back to uni in September to study more childcare so we are looking for a new minder. Does this sound like what you are looking for? If so please get in touch. Thanks, Jennie

re : qualified childcare worker available to mind children in kildare area           reply
10/07/2011 22:15 - Kildare Childminders
available

re... : qualified childcare worker available to mind children in kildare area           reply
21/09/2011 20:57 - Kildare Childminders
available

discussion forum terms & conditions