Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

qualified childminder available in own home kiltoom area

qualified childminder available in own home kiltoom area           reply
22/01/2014 16:24 - Westmeath Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am qualified in childcare and montessori teaching and have experience and references for both. I can offer parttime or fulltime care in my own home. I have two children myself and a large playroom area with plenty to amuse any young children. There is also lots of outdoor space. If interested or would like more information just mail me.

re... : qualified childminder available in own home kiltoom area           reply
27/01/2014 20:55 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi, it would be great to meet up with you and discuss more details and you can have a wander around the house and see what you think. I have plenty to amuse babies and equipment, high chairs, cot, walkers, swing etc as i hav a 7month old myself. My ph no is: 0863044860, you should be able to get me on that most of the day. Look forward to hearing from you. Alice

re : qualified childminder available in own home kiltoom area           reply
27/01/2014 20:16 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi Ali,
My name is Lorraine and I am looking for a minder for my 4month old little girl. I will be returning to work in March. I would be interested in meeting for a chat in the next few days. I will give you a ring if you think you have facilities to look after an infant.
Regards,
Lorraine

discussion forum terms & conditions

;