Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

qualified childminder bweeng

re : qualified childminder bweeng           reply
03/04/2014 12:28 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Vanessa,
Not sure yet what month from we will be looking for a child minder. It maybe August but defiantly from September. Also our daughter goes to Bweeng Primary School, (She´s 5). So from September I will be able to bring her to school, so I will be looking for someone to mind our daughter after school (collect her at 2.00) until 6.30, 7.00 at the latest, if this is possible? This would be for 3/4 days a week. Days and times will be known 3 weeks before my husband starts work. I know it´s a few months away but I would like to have someone lined up in advance so I can let my daughter know what´s going to be happening as my husband has been at home with her for the last two years and is starting back working in a few months.
Also can you let me know please if you could do this and how much it will cost for 3 days or for 4 days.
Kind regards,
Denise

qualified childminder bweeng           reply
22/03/2014 14:51 - Cork County Childminders
Hi qualified childminder available in bweeng,excellent references and reasonable rates.gaurda clearance and first aid.fetac 5 in childcare and experienced preschool assistant.daily activities include stories ,songs,art and craft,and games.lots of fun to be had. Vanessa 0851920366

re... : qualified childminder bweeng           reply
03/04/2014 17:08 - Cork County Childminders
Hi Denise,that would be no problem.I do collect a 5 yr old from bweeng school at 2.00 ,so that would be great for the kids.do you want to give me a ring and we can arrange to meet up.
thank you
vanessa

discussion forum terms & conditions

;