Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

re : Experienced loving minder available from june

re : Experienced loving minder available from june           reply
08/05/2015 21:34 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Parents!!

I´m Raquel from Barcelona living in Dublin since almost two years. I will be aviable from june, because the mother of the kids I´m looking after is a teacher and she is not going to need me then.
Actually I´m working as a childminder in Kinsealy childminding a two kids (1 years old boy and 3 years old girl). Before that I worked as au pair during a year looking after two kids (7 months old boy and almost 4 years old girl). I have experience in Barcelona as childminding two boys (4 and 12 years old) and during a few years I was a basketball coach (kids bewteen 6 and 9 years old)

I´m a responsable, caring, loving, energetic, artistic, pro-active, flexiible and organized women. I like to do activity outdoors with the kids but I also have a plan B when we are at home.... (art craft, homework, play with the kids, interact with them, songs, read some stories....)

I hope you consider my application to mind your baby/ kid/ kids. My email adress is rahel.reyes@gmail.com and my phone numer is 0852093533. And it would be a pleasure to my actualy family and my ex-host family give you references about me.

Kind Regards

Raquel

discussion forum terms & conditions

;