Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

re... : Experienced childminder available - Carpenterstown Castleknock Clonsilla

re... : Experienced childminder available - Carpenterstown Castleknock Clonsilla           reply
29/07/2017 07:37 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am a experienced Irish childminder with over ten years experience working with children of all ages and abilities. I´mcurrently minding two girls and have space for another child to join us. We do lots of activities such as baking, arts and crafts, lego building and days out to the parks and playgrounds. If you have any queries please contact me available for immediate start.

Best Regards

re... : Experienced childminder available - Carpenterstown Castleknock Clonsilla           reply
29/07/2017 07:37 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi I am a experienced Irish childminder with over ten years experience working with children of all ages and abilities. I´mcurrently minding two girls and have space for another child to join us. We do lots of activities such as baking, arts and crafts, lego building and days out to the parks and playgrounds. If you have any queries please contact me available for immediate start.

Best Regards

25/09/2017 20:09 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, I am looking for after school service to take care of my 9 year old daughter picked form St. Patrick´s school, Diswellstown. May I know if you are interested? My number is 0899514048. Thanks Tanya

discussion forum terms & conditions

;