Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

registered minder avail end of may kinsealy/swords/malahide

re : registered minder avail end of may kinsealy/swords/malahide           reply
08/05/2013 15:14 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Karina
I have 2 girls aged 6 & 8 attending St. Sylyesters & PJP in Malahide. Are you able to do school collections or do the kids need to be dropped to you? I am looking for someone to do 3 or 4 days a week, afterschool & then full days again 3-4 days a week for the summer holidays. Are you flexible or do you need the days to be set? If required is it possible to sometimes have 5 days a week? Also where are you based?
Sorry about all the questions :-)
Thanks
Sonja

re : registered minder avail end of may kinsealy/swords/malahide           reply
02/01/2014 14:09 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello
I am currently looking for the best options on what to do when i return to work on the 31st march. My son will be 8 months old when i go back, do you take babies this young and if so what are your rates and hours of work?
Have you any spaces available?
thanks

registered minder avail end of may kinsealy/swords/malahide           reply
02/05/2013 21:52 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I am a registered Childminder for over 8 years and love it, I will have space from end of may for full/part time child/siblings. I am very reliable,caring, genuine,flexible minder. I have many ex refs from past and current mums. I care for all children like my own I have 1 daughter she´s 11. I provide all meals which ever your routine is, in summer and good days I like to get out and about parks picnics, ect. I a first aided haccp certified and hold a clean full drivers licence. Rates are 5euro an hour/40 full day siblings 8euro an hour/60 full day for any queries feel free to pm or contact me at 0863142228 kind regards Karina murphy

discussion forum terms & conditions

;