Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

required minder for 2/4yrs girls in June. killiney/ballybrack area

re... : required minder for 2/4yrs girls in June. killiney/ballybrack area           reply
27/04/2015 11:48 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi carol, could you send me your number so we can chat 0857539837

required minder for 2/4yrs girls in June. killiney/ballybrack area           reply
15/04/2015 07:49 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi looking for someone to care for my 2 girls starting June. Hours 20-30 a week, need someone flexible on hours as if may differ from week to week. Can be in own home or mine.

re : required minder for 2/4yrs girls in June. killiney/ballybrack area           reply
15/04/2015 09:18 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is Carol and I have a lot of experience minding kids of all ages. I am a approved foster carer with the hse . I don´t foster at the min . I would be interested in minding your 2 girls in my own home. Hope to hear from u. Carol

re : required minder for 2/4yrs girls in June. killiney/ballybrack area           reply
21/04/2015 09:20 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is Wendy I live facing tesco in Ballybrack. I am fully qualified childcare fetac level 5 and I also have 4 boys of my own who are 21,16,9 and 2. I was minding a girl who was same age as my youngest until her mam had another baby. I have plenty of experience in creches too. I have recent references too. I would be interested in minding the girls in my home. I love going to the park and plenty of indoor and outdoor activities. If you haven´t got someone and are interested in having a chat my number is 087 3352103 or if you´d like me to email you my certs and reference wenwarren73@gmail.com
Thanks Wendy

22/04/2015 08:20 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
I´m a fully qualified secondary school teacher who is available for the summer months. I have over 10 years childminding and babysitting experience. I´m a competent swimmer and hold an up to date first aid certificate. I also have over 8 years experience working as a sailing coach and over 10 years as a girl guide leader. I´m located in Glenageary and available to mind children in own home. References available on request.
Yours sincerely,
Maeve Hand

21/04/2015 09:19 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is Wendy I live facing tesco in Ballybrack. I am fully qualified childcare fetac level 5 and I also have 4 boys of my own who are 21,16,9 and 2. I was minding a girl who was same age as my youngest until her mam had another baby. I have plenty of experience in creches too. I have recent references too. I would be interested in minding the girls in my home. I love going to the park and plenty of indoor and outdoor activities. If you haven´t got someone and are interested in having a chat my number is 087 3352103 or if you´d like me to email you my certs and reference wenwarren73@gmail.com
Thanks Wendy

discussion forum terms & conditions

;