Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

seeking a childminder in Trim

seeking a childminder in Trim           reply
13/01/2011 16:12 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
I´m looking for a reliable childminer to mind 2 kids age 16 months and 3 1/2 either in my home or own hom. I would need both kids looked after from 7.45am to 5pm Monday to Friday. My son attends playschool at 9.15 to 12.15 Monday to Friday.

Can you please advise what the rate would be and also if you mind any other children. I would need to see references also.

I´m returning to work on the 21st of Feb.

Kind Regards
Sinead

re : seeking a childminder in Trim           reply
28/01/2011 14:22 - Meath Childminders
hi sinead r u still lookin?

18/01/2011 11:10 - Meath Childminders
Hi Sinead

I am a mother of two girls; 10 and 7. If you are still looking for a childminder I would love to hear from you. We live in Trim and have a child friendly home with a large enclosed garden for your children to play in. I would be very happy to provide your children with home cooked meals. I have a full clean drivers permit and have worked for the last 20 years in a hospital setting which required me to have Garda clearance. If there is anything you would like to ask me please don´t hesitate.

Maria

14/01/2011 09:56 - Meath Childminders
hi my name is clare. i have been layed off work about 3 months ago
were i looked after to children age 6 and 3. one school going and 1 playschool.
i worked from 7 till 5 so they were full days.i got paid monthly as it was better for her and my self that rate we worked out came to 650 per month so its around 150 per week. i am avalible for work in feb as i am covering maternity leave in a primary school cleaning.
i have lots of exsperiance with children of all ages. good reverence from recent employer. have my own transport and am very trusting and reliable
if interested please pm me back thank you
clare:)

discussion forum terms & conditions