Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

stay at mum avaible to mind Sixmilebridge

re : stay at mum avaible to mind Sixmilebridge           reply
21/04/2015 17:58 - Clare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am a mother of two boys aged 3.5years and 6 months, I am looking for a child minder in sixmilebridge two days a week Wed and Thurs. Please let me know if you have any availability

re... : stay at mum avaible to mind Sixmilebridge           reply
07/05/2015 17:22 - Clare Childminders
Hiya, thank you for your message. I´m sorry for the late reply, I must of missed it. Yes I am available if you are still interested. My number is 0851797222 if you would like to chat more.

stay at mum avaible to mind Sixmilebridge           reply
14/03/2015 12:01 - Clare Childminders
Hello everyone. I am a stay at home mother of a 3 year old boy living in Sixmilebridge. I love kids and think I am great with them. I am very kind and reliable. I have a car and clean drivers licence. I am available to mind for part time hours but any hours durning the week. My son currently attends crèche 3 afternoons a week. I am happy to mind your kids in your own home or mine. Thank you for taking the time to read this and happy to answer any more questions, Natasha.

re : stay at mum avaible to mind Sixmilebridge           reply
14/03/2015 23:12 - Clare Childminders
Hi Natasha . I am living in Cratloe. I have 2 little girls 2.7 years and 14 months. I work 3 days a week in Limerick . Mon - Wed.My eldest daughter goes to playschool Mon-Tue mornings and baby stays at home at the moment. If you are interested please send me a message to my mobile or my email. Many thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;