Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

swords part time childminder needed

re : swords part time childminder needed           reply
18/04/2015 11:26 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi emma my daughter lives in rivervalley beside the holy family school.she is available to mind your little ones in her house.she would provide all meals and snacks at no extra cost.il give her a shout and get her to send you a pm

20/04/2015 01:35 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, I am writing to you regarding the post for childminder I saw at schooldays.ie. I am an Uruguayan student with a visa and living in Dublin 5. I have worked the last to years as a bilingual assistant teacher with four years old, I have references from my country as well as Irish ones. I can go to an interview at any time convenient to you.
I look forward to hearing from you
Regards,
Federica.

swords part time childminder needed           reply
17/04/2015 19:12 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I am looking for a part time childminder in swords for 2 children age 4 and almost 2. Hours are 9-1 mon to friday for now may change in may due to husbands roster @airport and it would change to 4 days one week 3 days the next always 9-1. No bank holiday pay, 2 weeks leave paid.
Needed to start 27apr if poss.
4 year old would only require minding from 12-1 until june then 9-1 for 2 months.
Apologies it sounds mixed up buy its pretty easy going really.
would prefer someone to come to my house but have no problem at all dropping them to yours.let me know if it suits anyone x

23/04/2015 10:33 - Dublin North Childminders
hi i am interested in your ad. i am a qualified childcare worker with Fetac level 5. i Garda vetted and also have 1st aid. i am currently working in creche in north Dublin so would need notice to my job. i also have a full driving license so drop offs and pick ups would be no problem. my hours of work at the moment are 1 to 6 so available for chat anytime before or after that time, phone number is 0852116040

discussion forum terms & conditions

;