Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

trim meath childminder needed

re : trim meath childminder needed           reply
16/06/2015 08:45 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi i´m living in Ballivor which is just outside Trim and I am offering babysitting services in the Meath area.I am currently studying to be a teacher in college but I am free until mid September. I am currently working 7am until 6pm with two year old twins and and a four year old but my contract is up on the 17th of July due to the mother having another baby.I´m 20 years old and love to be around children. I´ve full a clean driving licence and my own car, Garda vetted, first aid course done along with a lot of experience with children from babysitting jobs at night to full time jobs. I´ve experience with children with Autism and other Special Needs and have a certificate for working with people with Special Needs. I also have had many cleaning jobs, the most recent being in Intel in Leixlip so I don´t mind housework while babysitting to take stress off parents while they are away. Non- smoker and I love animals!Plenty of references available. Private message me for more personal details and any inquires you may have, I´d love to hear from you. Thank you in advance.

28/05/2015 19:49 - Meath Childminders
Hi Dominique
I PM´d you.

24/06/2015 13:47 - Meath Childminders
Hi my name is linda I live on the trim rd I have two children 12/16 I have years experience in child/ health care text me or ring me if you would like tl chat thank you

trim meath childminder needed           reply
26/05/2015 21:28 - Meath Childminders
Looking for childminder to mind a toddler and baby in your own home 2/3 days a week! 830 to 6pm. Trim area
Meath

13/07/2015 09:36 - Meath Childminders
Hi I seen your advert looking for a childminder, I´m living in Ballivor which is just outside Trim and I am offering babysitting services in the Meath area. I am currently studying to be a teacher in college but I am free until the third week in September. I am currently working 7am until 6pm with two year old twins and and a four year old but my contract is up on the 17th of July due to the mother having another baby. I’m hoping to find a job as soon as possible starting after this date, preferably a full time one but available to work part time days also. Applying for another job for these several weeks is awkward due to parents needing permanent employees but I am offering temporary work until those positions are filled! I´m 20 years old and love to be around children. I´ve full a clean driving licence and my own car, I am Garda vetted, with a first aid course done along with a lot of experience with children from babysitting jobs at night to full time jobs. I´ve experience with children with Autism and other Special Needs and have a certificate for working with people with Special Needs. I also have had many cleaning jobs, the most recent being in Intel in Leixlip so I don´t mind housework while babysitting to take stress off parents while they are away. Non- smoker and I love animals! Plenty of references available. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have, I´d love to hear from you. Available for interview. Thank you in advance. Please PM me for further details.

26/06/2015 17:06 - Meath Childminders
Hiya, my name is Pamela, I have been a childminder for years, I have two daughters 12 & 15, I currently mind three boys, two of whom will be leaving in September.
PM if you wish to chat further

02/07/2015 13:06 - Meath Childminders
Hi domique , I would be interested in minding your two children , I am a mother myself if a 11yr old girl and 5 yr old boy , I live in trim town and have been childminding for the past 7 years , and can provide references , if you´d like to pm myself and maybe we could chat , thanks a mill caroline 😄

discussion forum terms & conditions

;