Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

wanted childminder afternoons dublin 12 area

wanted childminder afternoons dublin 12 area           reply
13/01/2014 16:39 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Looking for my son 5 years to be picked up after school 2.30 for 3 and half hours

re : wanted childminder afternoons dublin 12 area           reply
13/01/2014 19:18 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
My name is Elena Díaz and I am from Madrid, Spain. I am 23 years old and I have finished my degree this year. I have studied business administration and foreign trade. Now, I am living in Dublin and I have Irish number: 0858698000
There are five people in my family: my father, Miguel Ángel, is a laboratory assistant and my mother, Sagrario, is a housewife. I have two sisters called Ana, who is teacher, and Almudena, who studied Tourism. And of course, I have a niece, Irene, who is eight years old.
At the moment, I would like to learn other languages and know different cultures to have a different life experience. To this end, I think spending some time abroad would be particularly interesting.
I think that the best way to learn another language is to go abroad, because it is better to listen to a language twenty-four hours a day to be used to.
I have experience because I have worked like an aupair in Limerick since October (three children, two girls 10 and 5 years old and one boy 7 years old) and I have helped my sister with my niece since she was born. I enjoy playing with her and going to the park as well. I have driving license.
I would be happy to have the opportunity to speak with you: to answer whatever questions you may have about me.
Thank you very much for your interest in my application. I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely,
Elena

discussion forum terms & conditions

;