Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

we need a caring childminder in Littlepace

re : we need a caring childminder in Littlepace           reply
30/03/2015 13:09 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi. I would like to know more about the position. I am a mother of a grown up family with childminding experience. I can supply rxcellent references i would be able to go to ur house in mornings till littke fella goes to preschool and if u like bring back to my house after. And again drop home at 7 pm. I live close as in hartstown. There are slot of young children on the road including my grandaughter. So would mean company to play with if u would like to discuss this further i can be contacted on 0831695806. Thanking you Michele

30/03/2015 13:34 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi , I have two girls 4 and 5 . I a available , i hold a major award in childcare and ive been working in childcare since 2005 . Can i ask what days you require?

we need a caring childminder in Littlepace           reply
26/03/2015 12:57 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi just a change, I need to see if I can get someone.
You are minding my 4yr old from 7.30am untill 7pm, need to pick and drop from Preschool [9.30-12.30] at Littlepace. Prefer someone at Littlepace. I offer food, so need a genuinely caring person who should be minding some kids already. Please let me know rates. I would only join my job if got right person.

26/03/2015 12:58 - Dublin West Childminders
if childminder living in different place then if you are ok to pickup the child from my home in littlepace and drop at 7??then no issues because I dont drive

re... : we need a caring childminder in Littlepace           reply
30/03/2015 13:44 - Dublin West Childminders
its mon-fri but planning to finalise this week, if nothing works out ill get back to you, can you help me with weekly rates please??

re... : we need a caring childminder in Littlepace           reply
30/03/2015 13:51 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi. Its Michele. I would be looking for around €300 a week if for 5days. But am open to discussion. Text me on 0831695806 if u would like to meet and discuss further. Thanking you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;