Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

what to charge

re... : what to charge           reply
11/09/2014 11:20 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
Hi thanks for reply will ask for 60 euro a day its actually 9.5 hrs i do 5 days a long day i guss thats my choice that will also include dinner mom can bring bottles and snacks sill not sure how to approach about pay for days she wants to keep little fella at home while out on maternity leave a friend did suggest give one day off what would think i get paid for b/hol thanks again will let you know how it goes

07/09/2014 22:49 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
your best of to have a chat and see what you both agree on.for 2 kids its 8 euro an hour.but you could offer a god daily rate.

what to charge           reply
01/09/2014 10:56 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay (Locality: Limerick)
Hi really need advice minding 15 month mom on maternity leave november has said that she will keep 15 month at home maybe 1 or two days which is fair enough would you ask to be paid for those days she keeps him at home want to be fairwould really appreciate advice tks

07/09/2014 10:42 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi thanks for your reply mom will speak with me tomorrow has said that she will keep current fella i mind at home a few days has to decide what she is doing when second baby arrives depends on price what would you charge for two sibblings will be 22 months and 9 months 9 hrs 5 days a week

re : what to charge           reply
07/09/2014 19:33 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
maybe take half pay as you are still available for her on those days

re : what to charge           reply
01/09/2014 14:06 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
you could charge half rate for those days as you are still available.did they mention anything about it.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;