Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

~~~~Maynooth childminder available~~~~

~~~~Maynooth childminder available~~~~           reply
10/06/2017 14:53 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Child minder available in Maynooth. I am experienced, reliable and great with children. I have a safe, enclosed garden with various activities. I encourage lots of play involving learning and development. I always like to reassure parents and help them feel at ease when they leave their little ones. I understand how difficult it can be.

I provide a home away from home with a caring, loving environment. I can provide excellent references and i am Garda vetted. Meals included and excellent rates assured. Also i am currently available for the summer for holiday cover/ sick day cover or general last minute care if required

re : ~~~~Maynooth childminder available~~~~           reply
12/06/2017 21:38 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello.
I have read your post and was wondering if you would consider minding children in their home? If not then could you tell me more about your services, where are you based, how many children do you look after at once and what are your charges?
I have twin boys, just turned 3 and am looking for a minder to call on for the odd days that i need them. Could be a day a week or a day every second week for the summer months(sometimes more than 1 day a week if im extra busy)
Looking forward to your reply,
Fiona

discussion forum terms & conditions

;