The Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork is ideally located just 10 minutes from Cork City Centre in the heart of beautiful East Cork.
Featuring a listed Georgian Building, 126 inviting & flexible bedrooms, A Elemis Spa with Hydrotherapy Pool & Gym, Award Winning Dining Options and Complimentary Kids Club the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Little Island makes the ideal getaway for travellers of all ages.
What makes the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Little Island ideal for a family getaway?
The team at the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa are delighted to offer a warm welcome to travellers of all ages, but for our little explorers an extra special welcome awaits.
The hotel offers an abundance of amenities and features to take the stress out of travelling with children including:
- Flexible Bedroom arrangements – which are ideal for larger families or those with teenagers
- Complimentary Blu Bird Kids Camp which runs throughout the summer and all school holidays. With dedicated and Garda vetted co-ordinators, activities include arts & crafts, movie nights, quiz time and outdoor activities.
- A Personal welcome for all children with Little Explorers Gift Packs and Resort Money to spend in the hotel
- Award winning children’s menu- featuring familiar favourites with a fresh approach to healthy dining
- DVD players provided in all family rooms with a wide ranging selection of DVDs available at reception
- Extended Children’s Pool Times during school holidays
- Outdoor & Indoor Play Area. Board Games, cards and outdoor games are also available at reception
- Wind down before bed with complimentary Milk & Cookies
As if this wasn’t enough to keep your little ones busy our enviable location means that we are lucky enough to be on two of Irelands most famous routes the Wild Atlantic Way & the Ancient East.
We are also within easy driving distance of a large number of Corks finest attractions including:
- Cork City
- The Award winning Fota Wildlife Park
- The Lifetime Lab in Fitzgerald’s Park
- The Jameson Experience
- Cork Gaol
- Blackrock Castle Observatory
- Kart mania
- Cobh Heritage Centre
- Spike Island Activity Centre
- Cushkinny Activity Centre
- Drive through Cinema
- Leahys Open Farm
Spooky Specials for the October Mid-Term
Stay Two Nights & Save up to 20%
Accommodation in a Interconnecting Family Room with Super Buffet Breakfast for two adults and up to 4 children under 16 years of age. Children 12 and under eat for free from the children's menu when dining with their parents . Complimentary access to Blu Birds Kids Club (Halloween activities – including games, quizzes, tricks and treats), Little Explorers Welcome Bag. Complimentary access to the Retreat Spa & Leisure Centre. Complimentary car parking and Wi-Fi. Quote Schooldays.ie to avail of this offer.
Believe in Better Family Stay
Stay and Save 20% Off two Night Stays
Two interconnecting rooms suitable for 2 adults and up to 4 children from €430 for 2 nights. Includes Bed and Breakfast and Children’s passes for Fota Wildlife Park.
Family room suitable for 2 adults and 2 children under 4 from €145 B&B per night
During the school holidays children have free access to the Kids Dine Free, Access to the Blu Birds Kid Camp During the Summer, newly extended outdoor play area.
For more information:
Tel: +353 (0) 21 4297000