(suitable for older children)
- Sheet A3 White Cartridge Paper
- Sheet A4 White Cartridge Paper
- Pencil, Scissors, Parer & Eraser
- Pritt Stick
- Black Permanent Marker
- Wet Tea Bag
- Poster Paints—brown, white, Red, Yellow, Green
- Paint Brush
- Water Jar
- Palette or plate
How to Do:
- Outline your scroll shape on the A3 paper.
- Write you name in big letters at the bottom of the A3 Page with the permanent market
- Dip the tea bag in warm water and shake off any excess liquid
- Rub the A3 white cartridge paper with the wet tea bag to stain and leave to dry.
- Draw your face, wearing an neck tie and hat on the A4 Paper.
- Draw over your pencil lines with black permanent marker
- Paint your face with poster paint (for flesh colour mix white with small amount of red and yellow.)
- Paint your hair, hat and neck tie colours of your choice. Leave to dry.
- Stick Picture to centre of the scroll with pritt stick.
- Print your wanted text from your PC (or outline with pencil and finish with Permanent Marker)
- Cut out the letters and stick down on the top of the scroll with pritt stick.
- Carefully cut the scroll shape out of the A3 page.
- Optional idea — mount your poster on an A2 Sheet of black sugar paper.
Ideas for use
Create a personalised poster for your friends or family
Always make sure to cover your work area with plenty of old news paper
More arts & crafts
Learn how to make a Pot Collage
Idea and design provided by ArtZone.ie
- Dublin's Leading Childrens Art School run by Qualified Art Teachers from NCAD