Sport Ireland Campus Camps
05/07/21 - 27/08/21
9:00 - 3pm (overtime option till 5pm)
Sport Ireland Campus are delighted to announce that our Kids Camps, sponsored by National Dairy Council will run 8 weeks this summer starting from July 5th.
Of course, this summer, our primary objective is to provide a safe environment for children to experience the joy of summer camps and our key health and safety measures are highlighted in the list below.
This years camps are for age 5-12. Our teen camps are designed for those aged 13-15.
- NDC Sports Day challenge - to make up for the missed School Sports Day!
- Track & Field athletics, Long Jump, High Jump
- Throwing athletics - Javelin, Shot Put
- Team Sports - Gaelic Football, Soccer, Unihoc
- Racket Sports - Badminton, Tennis
- Kick Rounders
- Cross Country Running/ Walking
- Skills Challenges
- Gym workouts
- and much more….
Our kids sports camps will inspire kids for their sporting life to come and encourage them to try new sports and new experiences. Our world-class facilities are matched only by the fun atmosphere and quality coaching.
We also offer "Extra time Option” which involves looking after your children after the Camp until 5pm each day for an additional cost.
National Sports Campus,