The Johnstown Estate is located only 35 minutes from Dublin City and Dublin International Airport. Ideally located for exploring Dublin’s vibrant city centre, Tayto Park, Dublin Zoo, The National Aquatic Centre or relaxing in the surrounding countryside.
The Estate includes 126 spectacular bedrooms, together with family friendly self-catering luxury lodges. Families are welcome to dine in our Fire & Salt Restaurant or The Coach House. Relax and enjoy our full onsite leisure facilities to include a 20 metre pool, jacuzzi, and kiddies pool where your children can enjoy and splash about.
Family Packages - Luxury Lodges
Our luxurious self-catering lodges are the perfect home away from home accommodation for families, golfers, corporate lettings and sports training camps. Each self-catering lodge consists of 1000 square foot over two floors, directly adjacent to the hotel. Overlooking the river Blackwater and set on 120 acres, The Lodges are located only 35 minutes from Dublin City and Dublin International Airport. Whether your interested in exploring Dublin’s vibrant city centre or relaxing in the surrounding countryside, The Johnstown Estate Lodges offers the ideal accommodation.
Each luxury self-catering lodge offers the comforts of a 4 Star Hotel, can accommodate up to four people, a terrace for those sunny evenings, private parking and full use of The Johnstown Estate hotel facilities. These include our exclusive leisure centre, spa and our wide range of dining options.
- Fully equipped self-contained oak and granite kitchen
- Luxurious living/dining area with seating for up to 6 individuals & full-size sofa
- 32-inch wall mounted TV, direct dial telephone and Wi-fi
- Fitted workstations and safe facilities
- Choice of either two double bedrooms or a double and a twin bedroom per Lodge
- Full access to our leisure centre including swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi and steam room
- Bed linen, towels, kitchen appliances and cutlery included
Please note, check-in time is 4.00pm and check out time is 11.00am. There is no additional charge for electricity and no pets allowed.
For more information:
Tel: +353 (0)46 954 0000