× Home Parents Associations About Us

Midleton Educate Together National School

Phone: 021 4634563

The School

view general school discussions

** The-School-ts-1004181535
04/18/2010 03:35 PM - General
-------------------
Wanted to let supporters of the school know how delighted myself and hubby were following a conversation we had recently with the Principal. He seems to be a genuine gent who understands our concerns and worries very well. We were delighted and have decided to enrol our children in the school. The future of the school looks bright and am thrilled to be a part of it. I´m not a forum addict as my hubby believes i am!

04/18/2010 03:36 PM -
-------------------
My husband just agreed ! Lol  ;)

04/30/2010 10:33 PM -
-------------------

Last year student s were taught inin locker   rooms as no new   building was provided.      There      are   a lot of people who regret sending  their kids  there after that fiasco Some have left   .ThLast know  n there still is problems with next years building.   They dont use the pictch much either.  Until they have a more permanent site the kids will miss out on all  that a well set up schoool has to oofer.    

12/07/2010 08:45 PM -
-------------------
We´ve had nothing but positive experiences with this school. The Staff have all been excellent, and the Head Master is very Pro active. They´ve really helped my child, who had a disastrous experience at another school, and had some severe trust issues with teachers.He has since settled in very well, and is making super progress. I attribute this to the schools´ holistic and forward thinking, modern approach.
My children have never been taught in a locker room. Yes, the class rooms are temporary prefabs, but they´re modern,warm, clean and have en-suite lavs. Unfortunately, I think temporary school buildings are a way of life in just about all schools these days. 

11/20/2011 10:11 PM -
-------------------
The new building will certainly not turn potential people away......it is impressive to look at and looks like it´s only of start of things to come. :)

;