Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

St Munchin's College

Phone: 061-348922

Congratulations Doodle4Google Winner!

view general school discussions

** Congratulations-Doodle4Google-Winner!-ts-1203131449
Congratulations Doodle4Google Winner!          
03/13/2012 03:49 PM - General (share to everyone)
-------------------

Congratulations to St. Munchin´s College who have a competition winning Doodler!
A sixth year student, Patrick, has been crowned Irelands top doodler after winning Google´s fourth Irish Doodle 4 Google competition. This is the second time a student from St. Munchins has won the competition.

A desire to turn back time and see how people lived in the past has won Limerick student Patrick the prestigious Doodle 4 Google competition.

The theme of this years competition was I wish. Commenting on the inspiration for his doodle Patrick said, "Many of us look towards the stars to make a wish. I wish I could turn back time to see our world in past times. My Doodle shows the mechanisms inside a clock slowly turning back the hands of time making my wish come true."

Patricks doodle will be seen by millions of users when it appears on the Google Ireland homepage on Friday 16th of March. Patricks school will be awarded a 10,000 technology grant while both Patrick and his teacher will receive a personal laptop.

Congratulations and we look forward to seeing it on Friday,

The Schooldays.ie Team

;