Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

****Full time childminder available in Claremorris****

****Full time childminder available in Claremorris****           reply
16/03/2018 14:13 - Mayo Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am experienced Childcare worker with qualifications in childcare education/SNA level 6, qualified as a emergency medical technician with plenty of experience and I am also qualified as a music and drama teacher. Love working with children and getting creative with them through fun and play. I am available to start full time work in the beginning of May. References and qualifications certs available. I live in the Claremorris area. Full clean drivers license. Non smoker. Can cook and bake great meals. 30 years of age with good practical experience and skills. If you are interested please send me a message and we can have a chat about further information. Look forward to hearing from you.
If possible I would like to keep the job local to Claremorris.

re : ****Full time childminder available in Claremorris****           reply
28/03/2018 15:10 - Mayo Childminders
Hi Erin,
My name is Sile and I have an eight year old daughter. We live in Claremorris and I would be looking for a child minder from 3pm to 5.45 pm on school days and from 9.20 am to 5.30 pm on holidays. Can you please tell me what you charge for both schooldays and holidays.
Many thanks.
Sile

re... : ****Full time childminder available in Claremorris****           reply
29/03/2018 22:25 - Mayo Childminders
Hi Sile,
Thanks for getting in touch, just a few questions, Would you like me to pick up your daughter from school? Where in Claremorris are you from? would you like me to childmind in your own home? what sort of hobbies and interests does your daughter like to do... is there any activities you would like me to bring her to.
Thanks
Erin

09/04/2018 14:47 - Mayo Childminders
Hi Erin,
Thank you for coming back to me. Yes she finishes school at 3.10 daily. She is in Mhuire Gan Smal in Claremorris and we live in Lakeview, Claremorris. She would need to be brought to our house, given a light snack, homework done and then play time either inside or outside until either myself or my husband comes home normally around 5.45 pm. The hours however would change during the summer months as we would be gone from 9.30 am in the morning. Please let me know your rate per hour for both school and holidays.
Kind Regards.
Sile.

09/04/2018 14:48 - Mayo Childminders
Sorry Erin just meant to say that during school term she does danceworld on a Monday at 4.00 to 5.15 pm and on a Tuesday she has cheer leading at 5.30 pm. Both are in Claremorris so Mondays you would need to do drop off and pick up however Tuesday is just a drop off.
Regards.
Sile.

14/04/2018 13:44 - Mayo Childminders
Hi Síle,
I would be very interested minding your daughter. If you can decide on the wage you have in mind to pay we can go from there. You can contact me on 087 1368145 might be easier then on this
Thank you.
Erin

16/04/2018 09:55 - Mayo Childminders
Hi Erin,
Just picked up your message. I will give you a call when I get a chance.
Many thanks.
Regards.
Sile

discussion forum terms & conditions

;