Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

***EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER MALLOW***AVAILABLE ***from feb2017 ***

re... : ***EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER MALLOW***AVAILABLE ***from feb2017 ***           reply
14/02/2017 16:46 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
SORRY ONLY MIND IN MY OWN HOME.

***EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER MALLOW***AVAILABLE ***from feb2017 ***           reply
27/12/2016 17:36 - Cork County Childminders
Hello I am a fully Qualified childminder with over 10 years experience minding children of all ages and requirements in my own home.
My home is child friendly and full of educational toys to amuse children/babies of all ages.
I am extremely reliable,nonsmoker,with full clean license and No pets.I live in cairn woods in mallow.I will be available for childminding start of feb 2017. I come with excellent references. If you have any questions and would like to discuss further please contact via private message here or phone.
Thank you for taking the time to read this,look forward to hearing from you.
Geraldine

re : ***EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER MALLOW***AVAILABLE ***from feb2017 ***           reply
14/02/2017 16:23 - Cork County Childminders
Hi
I am looking for childminder in my own home in Ballyclough area 3 days per week 8:30-6pm
Please pm if interested
Thanks

re : ***EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER MALLOW***AVAILABLE ***from feb2017 ***           reply
27/03/2017 20:13 - Cork County Childminders
Hi Geraldine
I´m looking for a cm for my 2 children (2&4) 2 days a week Tuesday & Wednesday with an occasional Friday (every 5-6 weeks) myself & my husband both commute so my hours are a bit longer. Tuesday & the occasional Friday would be 8/8.15 to 6.30 & Wednesday would be 7.15-6.30. I would also need a drop & collect to the naoinra for the morning session. Please PM if interested

discussion forum terms & conditions

;