Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

2 kids under 2, 3 days per week 11 hours per day how much?

re... : 2 kids under 2, 3 days per week 11 hours per day how much?           reply
29/06/2012 08:44 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
i would say around 8 to 10 euro an hr

re... : 2 kids under 2, 3 days per week 11 hours per day how much?           reply
29/06/2012 14:38 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
as a childminder myself am i not allowed in your opinion to voice what i think is a reasonable fee to charge?I would hope to think that both the parents and childminder were happy to enter into an arranegment that would suit both of them

2 kids under 2, 3 days per week 11 hours per day how much?           reply
28/06/2012 19:27 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay

29/06/2012 11:46 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
88 euro-110 euro per day for minding two little ones....MADNESS...reality check needed.... i think 55/60 euro a day to mind the two children is more realistic..give the parents some chance of getting something from their pay packet...not just working to paying for childcare.

29/06/2012 12:01 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
So you are saying €5 per hour is an acceptable wage?
Never mind that it is 2 young kids and 11 hour days!
And, to go back to the old chestnut, €5 is well below the minimum wage.

01/07/2012 08:35 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
8 euro an hr is the norm.and dont forget if u have to do school drop ofs and pick ups you have to think about your petrol usage.my freind was asked to mind 2 kids a while back 240 a week .5 yrs and 8 yrs old.these kids go to a school 4 miles away. 6 runs a day .when we added up her petrol it wasent worth it.when my freind told them how much the petrol would cost.her car is a 2 litre.and so her costs on school runs would be around 70 euro a week let alone the other after school activities the parents wanted the kids dropped of to and pick up after so told them what her petrol coverage was (80 euro) so she asked for 340 a week and was told no..the parents of these kids have really good jobs at the end of the day my freind would have been way out of pocket .people should come to a deal that suits both the parents. and the minder.70 a day would cover a job like that
with that amount of millage a day

re : 2 kids under 2, 3 days per week 11 hours per day how much?           reply
28/06/2012 20:08 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
in the Kildare area.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;