Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

40yr old Childminder Available Ballymahon Area

re... : 40yr old Childminder Available Ballymahon Area           reply
01/08/2013 11:53 - Longford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Vicky
Would you be interested in minding in childrens own home or only in your own home? I am looking for someone to come into my home. Ardagh area.

40yr old Childminder Available Ballymahon Area           reply
12/03/2013 07:51 - Longford Childminders
Hi everyone,

I am available to mind your little one/s in the Ballymahon, Keenagh, Newtown Cashel areas at my home.

I am happy to start early or late evenings etc as I know how difficult shift work can be and know how important it is to have a reliable childminder who can work strange hours.

I have twenty two years experience of minding in the UK and have a full British driving licence and twenty three years no claims as an advanced driver.

I would be delighted to take any little one from Newborn upwards siblings included, I am first Aid trained and have nineteen years experience of dealing with emergency situations etc...explain all when I hear from you.

I have three sons all at school now, but have a very calm and happy home to offer your little one, a caring environment to grow up in whilst your at work.

I charge €5 per hour or a daily rate if you prefer, so that you know up front.

It´s difficult to know what else to put on this add but I love kiddies and would love to hear from you if you are interested.

I can supply references if you require.

Look forward to hearing from you, please PM and thank you for taking the time to read my advert.

Regards

Vicki

re : 40yr old Childminder Available Ballymahon Area           reply
31/07/2013 22:12 - Longford Childminders
Just to ask- are u only available to mind in your own home?

re : 40yr old Childminder Available Ballymahon Area           reply
02/01/2018 16:22 - Longford Childminders
Hi Vicky.
I am wondering are you still available to mind children? I work in longford town but live in moate so ballymahon would suit me. My baby girl will be 7 months old then and I need minding for may and june. regards, Siobhan

discussion forum terms & conditions

;