Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

AFTERSCHOOL CARE KILDARE TOWN

AFTERSCHOOL CARE KILDARE TOWN           reply
03/01/2022 14:54 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I provide home from home afterschool care in my home in Kildare Town.

I am a mother to 3 girls and have worked with children in the childcare, entertainment and sports industries for over 18 years. I am a non-smoker and have no pets. I am currently studying for my QQI Level 6 Certificate in Childcare and also have qualifications in sports recreation and soccer. I am registered with the HSE.

In my home, it is a caring, safe nurturing environment where children can relax after school and enjoy a wide variety of activities and toys including arts and crafts, sports, lego building, board games, reading etc. My garden area is astroturf so outdoor sports and games can be enjoyed all year round.

I can provide breakfast club, school dropoff/collection, supervised homework, healthy nutritious meals and snacks.
If you have any questions or wish to discuss further please send a private message

I am a mother to 3 girls and have worked with children in the childcare, entertainment and sports industries for over 18 years. I am a non-smoker and have no pets. I am currently studying for my QQI Level 6 Certificate in Childcare and also have qualifications in sports recreation and soccer. I am registered with the HSE.

In my home, it is a caring, safe nurturing environment where children can relax after school and enjoy a wide variety of activities and toys including arts and crafts, sports, lego building, board games, reading etc. My garden area is astroturf so outdoor sports and games can be enjoyed all year round.

I can provide breakfast club, school dropoff/collection, supervised homework, healthy nutritious meals and snacks.
If you have any questions or wish to discuss further please send a private message

discussion forum terms & conditions

;