Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

ASD CHILDMIMDER

ASD CHILDMIMDER           reply
03/04/2019 16:57 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
HI IM LOOKING FOR A CHILDMINDER FOR A FRIENDS DAUGHTER . SHE IS A 6 YEAR OLD GIRL WITH NON VERBAL AUTISM. SHE IS A VERY FRIENDLY AND SOCIABLE CHILD. IT IS FOR AFTERNOONS ONLY. THE DAYS AVAILABLE ARE MONDAY , WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY AND SATURDAY AS SHE HAS A TEACHER COMING ON THE OTHER DAYS. IT CAN START OFF AS 2 AFTERNOONS A WEEK FOR 2 AND A HALF HOURS A DAY AND CAN BUILD UP FROM THERE IF IT WORKS OUT..THE PAY IS 10 EURO PER HOUR AND SHE IS LIVING IN CRUMLIN.

PLEASE NOT THIS IS FOR AN EXPERIENCED PERSON IN AUTISM , ITS NOT FOR SOMEBODY WHO HASNT GOT EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING. REFERENCES WILL BE CHECKED ALSO.

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.

re : ASD CHILDMIMDER           reply
03/04/2019 17:30 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello my name is Bernadette Byrne I am a childminder from ballyfermot and very interested in the post you advertised. I am currently minding a 5 year old child with non verbal autism for the last 2 years so I would know a lot about autism. I would really appreciate if you could take some time to call me on 0851797499 to discuss further. I also have references if you would like to see them. Thank you

03/04/2019 17:30 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello my name is Bernadette Byrne I am a childminder from ballyfermot and very interested in the post you advertised. I am currently minding a 5 year old child with non verbal autism for the last 2 years so I would know a lot about autism. I would really appreciate if you could take some time to call me on 0851797499 to discuss further. I also have references if you would like to see them. Thank you

03/04/2019 17:31 - Dublin South Childminders

discussion forum terms & conditions

;